Service & Care Options
The Classic assisted living facilities has raised the bar for assisted living services in the Chippewa Valley.
Dedicated to the empowerment of older adults, you'll find that we've thought of virtually everything to maximize your independence while living in our assisted living residences. Chef-prepared meals, two dining venues, a library lounge, an onsite general store, a game room, a robust activity calendar, a personal emergency response system…and much more!
- Three Meals a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Laundry and Linen Change
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- 24-Hour On-Site Care Staff
- Social and Spiritual Activities
- Wellness and Fitness Activities
- Transportation for Scheduled Outings
We offer four tiers of personalized healthcare services. If you would like help with specific a task, we are happy to accommodate. Please contact us for more information.
- Level One: Up to seven hours of care per week
- Level Two: 7-14 hours of care per week
- Level Three: 14-21 hours of care per week
- Level Four: 21-28 hours of care per week
View all Assisted Living articles